97 SL 500 putting new relay in for a fuel pump getting no...

Q: 97 SL 500 putting new relay in for a fuel pump getting no power to the fuel pump

asked by on November 04, 2017

I put a new fuel pump relay and 97 SL 500 Mercedes I'm not getting no power to my fuel pump is there a fuel pump shut off switch

There is no shut off switch. If you desire, a certified mechanic dispatched by YourMechanic can perform an electrical component/circuit diagnostic and find and repair the interruption. Such a diagnostic relies on the factory wiring diagram of the circuit and the circuit is simply traced to the point of the interruption. The interruption could be a voltage drop (due to a high resistance for example), a wire break, a bad ground, relay, fuse or fusible link. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.