Q: Womping sound coming from the front of car.

When I apply the brakes I hear a womping sound coming from the front of the car. It sounds like it is coming form the front driver's side. I don't feel any tug on the steering wheel when this happens. I'm not sure, but I think the problem might be with the a caliper, or caliper pin.

A: The most common problem with this car makin...

The most common problem with this car making noise when stopping is problems with the brake pads and rotors. I would have a technician come out and inspect the brakes and pull the codes off of the computer to make sure there is no problem with the ABS system.