Q: Womping sound coming from the front of car.

When I apply the brakes I hear a womping sound coming from the front of the car. It sounds like it is coming form the front driver's side. I don't feel any tug on the steering wheel when this happens. I'm not sure, but I think the problem might be with the a caliper, or caliper pin.

The most common problem with this car making noise when stopping is problems with the brake pads and rotors. I would have a technician come out and inspect the brakes and pull the codes off of the computer to make sure there is no problem with the ABS system.

3. Womping sound coming from the front of car.