Q: No spark on cylinder 1 and 4

I've been working on my car the past week, and it’s not sparking on cylinder one and cylinder four. So I changed the coil, camshaft sensor and crankshaft sensor. But now I'm not getting any error codes, and it's still not sparkling on those cylinders. Do you think the Powertrain Control Module is shot? Do you have any ideas?

Before considering the replacement of the PCM, return the coil pack to the parts store and ask for it to be tested. It is not uncommon to receive a faulted new part. Spark has to travel from the coil, through a wire and to a spark plug for each cylinder so each it is possible that there can be issues at any one of these components when you are considering spark problems. I recommend that you have another certified professional, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home or office to diagnose the ignition system and pinpoint the faulty components before proceeding with repair.

3. No spark on cylinder 1 and 4