Q: Spare tire miles I can drive?

i need to drive too detroit, mi. i live in battle creek mi. which is like an 1hr and 30 min drive there! i have a spare tire on my car. do you think i would be safe? its a firstone spare and everyone tells me i should be safe on the highway if i only go 50-55
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

You need to look on the side of your spare tire for speed and miles limits that you should drive on the spare tire you have. Some space saver spare tires limit your speed to 50mph and limit miles you can drive to 50 miles. If you drive too fast or too long the spare tire may fail and come apart.

3. Spare tire miles I can drive?