Q: I think someone is messing with car without keys, steer wheel moves clockwise while I'm driving, something burns my eyes.

Could someone get in your car without keys, should steer wheel turn clockwise when driving . I smell something that give me a headache, make eyes burn and I can't breath.

Hello there. To be honest, I wouldn’t begin to assume what’s causing the smell in your vehicle that is causing medical side effects; as that would simply be irresponsible without being a medical expert. I can say that it is possible for people to bypass keys or automatic door locks; but I’m not sure this is related to your symptoms. I would recommend contacting a professional mobile mechanic to complete a smell in the car inspection so they can possible determine what it is, and why you’re experiencing these issues.

• I think someone is messing with car without keys, steer wheel moves clockwise while I'm driving, something burns my eyes.