Q: I have a nail in my tire, its pressure is at 23. Should I put air in it until I get to the shop in the morning?

Nail in my tire

Q: When I try to start the car it clicks with a little white smoke coming out

This is a common sign of a failing starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will...

Q: Flapping sounds at average speed, steering wheel shakes

This type of situation is caused by a rotational imbalance or load variation on the tires. My recommendation would be to have the tire road force balanced and matched for least vibration. This type of balance will put the...

Q: I have hit a curve and flat my tire but I had to ride the rim home. I got a new tire but my car pulls to the right and left now

Hey there. Unfortunately, when you hit the curb you may have damaged the steering gear or the tie rod ends. You should have the suspension and steering checked to pinpoint the problem. If your car cannot be driven, then have...