Q: I have a nail in my tire, its pressure is at 23. Should I put air in it until I get to the shop in the morning?

Nail in my tire

Q: What makes a car's temperature normal at idle but hot while driving? - 2000 Chevrolet Malibu

This may be related to a few different things, such as a clogged radiator not allowing coolant to circulate properly, a thermostat that may be stuck closed not allowing coolant to flow through the motor, or potentially a bad coolant...

Q: What does the “Tire pressure sensor fault” warning mean in the message center?

There are several different components for your Tire Pressure Monitoring system and they all must work together to provide you with accurate information. If you see a warning that says, “Tire pressure sensor fault” in the message center of your...

Q: Flat tire won't hold air

Radial tires usually will hold some kind of air as long as the object that caused the puncture is left in the tire. If removed then yes, the tire will most certainly go flat right away. Radial tires can usually...