Q: I have a nail in my tire, its pressure is at 23. Should I put air in it until I get to the shop in the morning?

Nail in my tire

Q: Would a broken or disengaged e-brake cause my car to make a rubbing noise while driving at low speeds and reversing?

Hi there. It is important to have this noise checked before it becomes a serious safety issue. An e-brake that is not engaging should not cause the noise you have described unless a part has come loose or there is...

Q: I bought 4 hankook tires in the size of 205/55/r16 to mount on my front wheels. How do I know if they will fit?

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. There are a couple ways to determine if the tires will fit on your vehicle. First look at the tires that are currently on the vehicle and see what the tire size is....

Q: Tire making strange noise

Unfortunately there can be a variety of reasons as to why your Cadillac is experiencing noises in the wheel area. With the information provided being a bit limited, I would recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic, such as...