Q: I have a nail in my tire, its pressure is at 23. Should I put air in it until I get to the shop in the morning?

Nail in my tire

Q: Hi, yesterday I hit a brick coming off the freeway and I had to pull over do to my car smoking

Hello - how unfortunate! It is possible damage was done while the car was being pushed, because the engine was running. The engine drives a pump in the transmission which creates hydraulic pressure to operate the transmission. This pump needs...

Q: What requirements should be followed for tires used on my car?

The tires that came on your Accord from the dealer complied with all Federal Safety Requirements set forth by the US federal government. However, it’s important that any replacement tires you purchase and have installed do as well. It’s also...

Q: My car is making a loud grinding noise when idle.

Hi there. Check the engine and transmission mounts for any looseness or damage. As the vehicle ages, the mounts tend to wear out causing the engine and transmission to vibrate the cab. When the heat is off, the squirrel cage...