Q: I have a nail in my tire, its pressure is at 23. Should I put air in it until I get to the shop in the morning?

asked by on November 09, 2016

Nail in my tire

Car cannot move, loud noise

Hello. We will be very happy to assist you with your 2005 BMW 330xi. Your description sounds like that of a broken ball joint or constant velocity axle. Especially being that the wheel had a feeling like it was about to...

How can I remove the message "service the battery charging system?"

Hi there: If you've recently had major work done to your Chevrolet Equinox, it's always a good idea to have the ECU reprogrammed or updated so it can monitor those changes; especially if any aftermarket parts were used. However, the...

Car overheating and no heat

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a leaking or clogged heater core that may be prohibiting the outer linings of the heater core to get hot. As you know, the heater core is a series of tubes that...