Q: My Lincoln MKZ Rear Left Lid Tail Light Tail Lamp , the brake light is out I need the part number to order

My Lincoln MKZ Rear Left Lid Tail Light Tail Lamp , the brake light is out I need the part number to order.

I gave one of your mechanic the Vin to email me the part, but I have not heard from him. If I order the part I can have one of your mechanics install it for me.

Hi Donald. Thanks for the question. Unfortunately, we typically don’t look up parts by VIN number to supply you with a part number, as this is something that needs to be done by a dealership. I’ve forwarded your inquiry to our sales and service department so they can try to put together an estimate for the part and the installation for this service, as you’ll likely get a better price by having us order the part for you.

Hi Donald,

We hope this message finds you well. This is in regards to the brake light repair quote you need for your vehicle. If you would like to book a diagnostic inspection or repair please visit https://www.yourmechanic.com/book/ to request a quote, we need some extra information in order to get you the most up-to-date prices on parts and labor. You will be asked to answer a few basic questions about your car, service request, and location to help us verify your request. Once we supply you with a quote you will be able to book an appointment online with a mechanic.

Questions? Check out our FAQ page, call us at 1-800-701-6230 between 6am to 5pm Mon-Fri and 7am to 4pm Sat-Sun PST, or reply to this email.

Best regards,

Amarilis YourMechanic Customer Service Team

3. My Lincoln MKZ Rear Left Lid Tail Light Tail Lamp , the brake light is out I need the part number to order