Q: Loud noise coming from underneath the car muffler leak manifold

asked by on February 15, 2017

Only hear noise sometime in the morning when cranking the car up noise will go away until I cut the car off crank it back again noise returned seems like it's losses speed just noise coming from under the car sounds like it could be coming from manifold gasket

If you suspect that you have an exhaust/exhaust manifold leak and/or an engine related noise, the recommended service to diagnose and repair that problem is an engine noise diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.