Q: Where is the fuel pump relay located on the 2000 Lexus GS 300

Car Can crank but cutting off so kneed to KNOW where the FUEL relay is located so I can check and replace if need

The fuel pump on this vehicle has a relay in the engine compartment main fuse box labeled EFI fuse. The fuel pump is controlled by an fuel module in the left rear of trunk and this is powered by this EFI fuse and is computer controlled. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and diagnose the problem you are having if you need help with the problem you are having.

3. Where is the fuel pump relay located on the 2000 Lexus GS 300