Q: what type of oil can be used for V6 Hyundai sonata 2004

I wanted to know what engine oil is used for V6 its my first car and I don't want to ruin it. And also my car stops put of no where sometimes with battery signal on and then a few seconds later I turn it on just fine. I replaced the battery about a month ago

The Hyundai owner’s manual specifies a wide range of oil viscosities for this vehicle. See page 6-5 at the foregoing link for full details. Overall, you will be OK with 5W-30. Synthetic oil is always preferred. The stalling could be due to a faulty ignition switch, incipient sensor failure (crankshaft position sensor) or momentary interruption in power to the fuel system. If you desire a stalling diagnostic, please schedule using YourMechanic’s stalling diagnostic service request page. If you request that service a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, will get this problem resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. what type of oil can be used for V6 Hyundai sonata 2004