Q: What could be wrong with my truck?

After i put it in drive and push on the gas it seems to sputter in gear for a minute while taking off the steadies out, was told it could be either a vacuum leak or a gasket, what could it be?

When you have a vehicle that is 27 years old it can be most anything causing the vehicle to hesitate. Depending on the engine you have you may have a sensor issue that is not working correct or a fuel related problem. I recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic do a through check and diagnosis for the problems you are having.

3. What could be wrong with my truck?