Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-1n91mrdjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-1n91mrdjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-1n91mrdjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-1n91mrdjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-1n91mrdjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-1n91mrdjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-1n91mrdjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-1n91mrdjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-1n91mrdjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-1n91mrdjs:173:8

Q: I was told I need a new water pump. Coolant leak into my left headlight. Car never overheated.

I went to Cadillac to replace both headlights due to quote moisture inside headlight. Told coolant leak into one headlight. Coolant light level came on 3 times this year. Filled it up. Temperature gauge always stay even. Now I need water pump coolant replacement and oil leak. Never seen oil leak from my car. Every oil change normal. What should be done?

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. Water pumps will...

Hi, thanks for writing in. Water pumps will wear out eventually. Replacing them is very important to the lifespan of your vehicle. Temperature gauges in vehicles are largely misunderstood. They will only give you accurate readings if they are submerged in coolant. They are not designed to read the temperature of air, but of fluid. So they are only accurate if your coolant levels are within specification. If the leak has been traced back to the water pump, then that is likely the cause. You can inspect a few other components if you want to rule them out. The radiator is also very close to the headlight. The hoses running to the radiator are also a source that may be leaking. Tracing the oil leak is going to depend on the symptoms. Is there a visible leak, you can attempt to trace it.

If you would like help with this replacing your water pump, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to perform the replacement for you.