Q: My Honda shows a B1 service due - what does that mean?

My honda is showing a B1 service due on its display. I wish it was more descriptive, I have no idea what that means. I hope it's just a simple oil change and tire rotation. I don't feel like forking over anything more than $100.

A1= oil change only without filter
B1= oil and filter change and a tire rotation
B2= engine air filter and cabin air filter replacement
B3= Transmission fluid replacement

These are the codes and what they should be for your car. So, it’s just as you hoped. You can check with your owner’s manual to be completely sure.

You can contact YourMechanic to get any of these services done at your home or office, at which time you’ll be provided with a fixed price quote.