Q: Car is not firing on the first two cylinders

We had to replace the harmonic balancer and timing belt, belt tensioner but the car won't start because it won't fire on the first two cylinders

This is generally related to spark problems when it is more consistent. Spark related problems generally will result from things like ignition coils, crankshaft position sensor, spark plugs, spark plug wires or ignition modules not working properly. As you know, this can be caused by many different things. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your no fire problem.

3. Car is not firing on the first two cylinders