Q: Car key is stuck in the ignition. Can still turn the engine on and off, but will not come out, goes to acc

Key is stuck in the ignition. Can turn the engine on and off. But when i turn it off it only goes to acc, cant take the key out, any ideas? Thanks!

As a temporary measure, please refer to this instructional video and see if the tactic described therein works for you. For a definite and permanent fix, please request a service appointment as there is possibly a Technical Service Bulletin pertaining to this issue and, as well, there are possible faults in the column, shifter and interlock that should be ruled out in order that this issue does not recur. If you have any further questions at all regarding this service, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you

3. Car key is stuck in the ignition. Can still turn the engine on and off, but will not come out, goes to acc