Q: My vauxhall corsa electrics died and I lost power and power steering went I then bump started my car and would not rev and all lig

My vauxhall corsa electrics died and I lost power and power steering went I then bump started my car and would not rev and all lights stayed on when took keys out

Hi there:

We don’t see a lot of Vauxhall Corsa’s here in the United States. You might want to have a professional mechanic complete an electrical problems inspection in your hometown to determine why you’re having these issues. Best of luck.

• My vauxhall corsa electrics died and I lost power and power steering went I then bump started my car and would not rev and all lig