Q: wiggle steering wheel to start engine ?

What do you all think of this scenario, put key in ignition sometimes it turns sometimes it does not, then when I go to start it clicks like the battery is dead, BUT if i wiggle the steering wheel back and forth quite a bit it starts right up. ignition switch? starter contacts? How does this get fixed cheaply ?

Hi there. It is quite possible that the issue you’re experiencing is due to an exposed electrical wire that is creating a short inside the steering column, within the ignition switch or possibly the ignition relay. Diagnosing this issue is typically not easy or cheap; so you might want to start by having a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection first. This will allow them to pinpoint the source of this problem and recommend the right repairs be completed.

3. wiggle steering wheel to start engine ?