Q: Antifreeze leakage

Just got my water pump replace by the shop. Just 4 days the car given me antifreeze low warring light. I check the ext. bottle its almost empty. (Before its pass the cold mark). The shop had did a pressure check. They couldn't find any leak. But when I parked the car few hours I notes there water or maybe antifreeze underneath the car on the road. In your experience what would be the problem?

A: Hey there. This sounds like you may have a ...

Hey there. This sounds like you may have a leak somewhere in your coolant system. This is common and should not be a big issue if taken care of timely. I would not recommend driving the vehicle until this is repaired as this can cause overheating which can lead to major engine damage. Consult the shop and see if they’ll do anything for you. If you need the car to be taken care of by someone else, an expert from YourMechanic can come to your location to inspect and repair your coolant leak.