Q: Grinding..rumbling noise from rear of car when acceleration

Noise from rear end

Hi there:

Assuming you have a front wheel drive LaSabre, this type of noise is typical with worn out wheel bearings on the rear of the vehicle or the emergency brakes are dragging. This issue is common on vehicles more than 15 years old as the emergency brake sometimes corrodes and can cause the pads to stick to the rotor; which can cause this noise. You should contact a professional mobile mechanic to complete a car is making a noise from the rear of the vehicle inspection.

3. Grinding..rumbling noise from rear of car when acceleration