Q: Temperature gauge not reading

I have replaced the ECT sensor and the Guage still not reads. Is there any other sensors I should check. Also how difficult would it be to install an after market gauge wired directly to the ECT. Fuses? I've checked all and seems well. Would wiring be the issue or maybe some thing wrong in the dash board?

The most likely cause of this issue if the temperature sensor has already been replaced would be the instrument cluster. In this case you have two options for repair. You can purchase a new gauge cluster that is the OEM part and have it installed by a qualified professional. Or you can purchase an aftermarket gauge like you mentioned and bypass the factory gauge. Either repair would work just fine. The difference is whether you are willing to have a pointless gauge on your dashboard and another gauge that requires you to drill holes into your dashboard.

3. Temperature gauge not reading