Q: Car won't hold gas

The EVAP system and/or ORVR system looks shot. Can't put even $.05 of gas in my car without it coming right back out.

A: Hello. This is a rare problem and it could ...

Hello. This is a rare problem and it could be a bit difficult to pinpoint. First, an EVAP system check and a complete fuel system check would need to be done to determine what exactly is causing the gas to come back out right after you put gas in the car. You may also need to replace the fuel tank. I would have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose your problem to determine what needs to be done for repair.