Q: Why is my 2009 Ford Taurus still running hot after I put new water pump, new thermostat on and flush radiator twice but it still runs hot.

asked by on March 16, 2017

Water pump,thermostat, radiator been flush but car still running hot what's going on now

You may still have air pockets in the cooling system. If you do not bleed out the air it will still overheat. After bleeding all the air out of the engine and heater core then see if it still overheats. This engine has special bleeders for removing air from the system. If after bleeding out air it still overheats then you may have blown a head gasket and will need more testing by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to isolate what head has blown a gasket.