Q: Check engine light readsP0102, twice I've changed the mass air sensor. Check engine light is on. Repaired ecm as well

Trying to repair code on montecarlos ls.

A: The problem may be with the mass air flow s...

The problem may be with the mass air flow sensor (MAF sensor) connector. Start the engine and wiggle the connector. If the engine RPM starts to change or the engine performance changes, you’ll know the connector is to blame.

If you need assistance with your P0102 code, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to perform a thorough inspection of the Check Engine Light so that you can have this issue resolved.