Q: Sometimes when Starting the car it only makes a clicking noise after a few tries to start it, it starts like nothing.

asked by on December 06, 2016

What could be wrong with it.?

This may suggest a faulty starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not allow the starter to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your starter.