Q: Windshield wipers not working properly

My windshield wipers are only working on high.

Windshield Wiper/Washer System Inspection $103.14 - $127.87 Get a Quote

Hi. To get a better understanding of the window wiper system, the wiper motor is controlled by the switch on the steering column through to the integrated control module. The system would need to be tested to see if the wiper switch or the module is defective. The most likely cause is that the module is not engaging at low speeds. I recommend having the windshield wiper system inspected by a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to ensure no further problems arise.