Q: Was driving in D pressed the pedal car wouldn't move engine revs up but car doesn't move forward.. It's fine now

asked by on April 08, 2016

Was driving from a complete stop while in Drive pressed the gas pedal and the engine would rev but the car wouldn't move. It seems fine now.. What could this be?

The manufacturer has a technical bulletin to cover this problem. They would first check for any standing transmission problems then reprogram the PCM power train control module to the latest levels. Get in touch with your dealer to have this problem addressed for you.