Q: My car is wasting water alot i have to put water in it every morning there is no visible leaks i changed the radiator and the radi

I have to put water in my car every morning I changed the radiator and the cap there is no visible leaks the oil is fine the car is not over heating sometimes it acts like it doesn't want to start

Hi there. Typically when the vehicle is using a lot of water it’s because you’re using water instead of coolant. Coolant is designed to heat up, while water will evaporate much quicker when the temperature rises inside your motor. It is recommended to use a ratio of 50 percent coolant to 50 percent distilled water. It’s also possible that there is a coolant leak inside the motor. Typically this is caused by an overheating problem, but not always the case. The way to know if you have coolant leaking inside the motor is if you check the engine oil and it’s milky or foamy. It might be a good idea to have your coolant system flushed, so that the right coolant / water ratio is inside the motor. During this service, a professional mobile mechanic can also inspect your car for any signs of leaks.

3. My car is wasting water alot i have to put water in it every morning there is no visible leaks i changed the radiator and the radi