Q: How do I adjust the position of the steering wheel?

How do I adjust the position of the steering wheel?

The steering wheel in the vehicle is able to move up and down to accommodate drivers of different heights and driving preferences. This not only improves driver comfort, it also positions the airbag to be in front of the driver at chest level. Here’s how you can adjust it:

1. Put your right hand on the steering wheel and reach under the wheel with your left.

2. On the left side of the wheel, under the lever on that side, there is a black lever with a flat handle to pull against.

3. Pull the handle toward yourself with your left hand and hold the wheel with your right hand. The steering wheel will be moveable once the lever is pulled.

4. Adjust it to a comfortable height and release the lever.

Tip

Try to move the steering wheel after it is locked in place to ensure that it is fully secured in place.

3. How do I adjust the position of the steering wheel?