Q: Can you tell me specifically what the name of this part is?

My car went down a hill and over a curb and this part got bent pretty badly. I'm trying to get it replaced, but I'm not too sure what the part is named. Thanks. Here is the link to the picture (in red circle): https://postimg.org/image/nrbq7zw55/

The part you indicate got damaged is called a lower control arm. You have the rear and forward lower control arms on the rear of each side of the vehicle.

3. Can you tell me specifically what the name of this part is?