Q: Car loses power around 30mph

Car goes to 30mph then struggles to get to 40. Rpm goes high up when giving it gas and engine revs but doesn't give out any power.

A: Hello there, thanks for writing in. Many di...

Hello there, thanks for writing in. Many different faults can cause your 2002 Chevrolet Blazer to lose power. The most common would be spark plugs, wires, fuel pump, fuel filter, alternator, shift solenoid, low transmission fluid, or the battery. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your loss of power and make any repairs required. Hope this helps and best of luck!