Q: I have a 2013 Chrysler 200 and i just got the radiator changed but the gage still risies very high, could that mean i need a therm

I have a 2013 Chrysler 200, and I just got my radiator replaced due to a leak its only been 3 days since the car been out the shop and the tempiture Gage still rises. Also my coolant bubbles up... Could this mean I need a thermiosate?

Hi there. When you have an overheating problem after replacing the radiator, it can be caused by several different issues ranging from an obstruction in the coolant lines or heater core, the coolant having air bubbles in the lines, cooling fans not working, the water pump not working correctly or the thermostat not releasing coolant at the right time. It’s a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an overheating inspection before having any repairs done. This will allow them to pinpoint the source of this issue and recommend the right repairs.

3. I have a 2013 Chrysler 200 and i just got the radiator changed but the gage still risies very high, could that mean i need a therm