Q: The Check Engine Light comes back on after I reset it

Engine light stays on .I reset it it won't go off..reappears every 70miles

Q: Car failing smog check

Hi there. If your car is not passing smog due to the monitors not being ready, that means the vehicle needs to be driven until the monitors are completed. The OBDII monitors are a self performed test that the vehicle's...

Q: No start, new key

Hello. In most cases the plastic cover that goes over the ignition switch should not prevent the engine from starting, it sounds more like your vehicle is being immobilized by the anti theft system. You may be able to deactivate...

Q: The truck cut out suddenly

Code P0722 is an output shaft sensor code for the transmission. While that may be an indication of an issue, it would not cause the truck to just quit. A catastrophic failure of the fuel pump, ignition system, or engine...