Q: The Check Engine Light comes back on after I reset it

Engine light stays on .I reset it it won't go off..reappears every 70miles

Q: the car has suffocation feeling when accelerator is pressed and does not speed constantly

This sounds like a low fuel pressure problem, or an air filter and mass airflow (MAF) sensor problem. Check the fuel pressure and replace the fuel filter first to see if it helps. Next, have the system computer scanned...

Q: Shifting problem?

Hi There, What you are describing sounds like possibly low transmission fluid, a bad speed sensor or potentially a faulty transmission control module, which also controls the speed sensors. The transmission control module has various sensors such as vehicle speed...

Q: SUV will not accelerate sporadically and has no power

Hi there: To be completely honest, there could be multiple issues with your 2008 Mercedes-Benz that are causing the symptoms you're describing, ranging from something simple like a crankshaft position sensor to the throttle position sensor or complex issues with...