Q: The Check Engine Light comes back on after I reset it

Engine light stays on .I reset it it won't go off..reappears every 70miles

3. The Check Engine Light comes back on after I reset it

Q: Engine misfiring 2003 Honda CR-V

Misfires can be caused by several things. I would first check for vacuum leaks, then I would pull the plugs to see if they need replacing. It is possible that have a fuel system concern, but I would lean more...

Q: Will the idler pulley keep my car from cranking . 1999 Mercury Mystique

Hi - a failing idler pulley can certainly keep your alternator from charging properly, resulting in a dead battery, which would prevent the engine from starting of course. The idler pulley bearing may have been failing, or possibly a bearing...

Q: The engine light is blinking, the car jolts when it car accelerates. And the engine songs like it wants to shut off sometimes

The flashing Check Engine Light tells me that the engine is having a misfire condition occurring. This could be due to bad spark plugs or ignition coils as well as other sensor on the engine reading incorrectly. There will be...