Q: The Check Engine Light comes back on after I reset it

Engine light stays on .I reset it it won't go off..reappears every 70miles

3. The Check Engine Light comes back on after I reset it

Q: Q: car cranks but doesn't start

When this situation occurs, the first thing I look for is checking the fuses or electrical relays to the ECU. In general, the most common cause of being unable to connect to the scanner or to the ECU is caused...

Q: where is the coolant temperature sensor located 2002 mercury sable

Hi there. The coolant temperature sensor on most Ford (Mercury is a Ford product) V-6 engines is located on the intake manifold, front of the motor and next to the primary coolant hose. If you don't have one currently, if...

Q: P0101

Hello. P0101 is the code for an issue with the MAF sensor signal or circuit. P0101 indicates that the computer has detected the MAF signal has fallen out of the acceptable range. This is usually caused by a faulty MAF...