Q: The Check Engine Light comes back on after I reset it

Engine light stays on .I reset it it won't go off..reappears every 70miles

3. The Check Engine Light comes back on after I reset it

Q: OBD not working

Hi there. If the OBD port is not working then most of the time this is caused by a loss of power to the plug. The fuse to the plug needs to be checked first to see if it is...

Q: Check Engine Light does not come on even though there are trouble codes present

The pink/light green wire in ECM pin 2 on the connector will ground the wire internally to the ECM to turn on the Check Engine Light. You could test the wire with the key on and it should have battery...

Q: Trouble code P0455

You should have a mechanic use a smoke machine to test the system for leaks. The purge valve may be leaking causing it to not hold any vapor in the tank at idle. If this occurs it will cause the...