Q: The Check Engine Light comes back on after I reset it

Engine light stays on .I reset it it won't go off..reappears every 70miles

Q: How do I know that my OBD system is working right?

The OBD system on your vehicle is a self-monitoring system. The Powertrain Control Module monitors and controls all of the systems and functions that regulate fuel, ignition, emissions, and engine cooling as well as having some minor control over air...

Q: Temperature gauge does not work - 1998 Mercury Grand Marquis

You will need to test the computer to scan for data of the temperature sensor to see if the computer is reading the correct temperature as tested externally on the coolant sensor. If the sensor is not accurate then replace...

Q: Car hesitating on acceleration.

Thanks for writing in about your Mazda 6. You need to make sure that the mass airflow sensor is not getting contaminated by an oil type air filter. If it is, replace the air filter with clean paper type one...