Q: The Check Engine Light comes back on after I reset it

Engine light stays on .I reset it it won't go off..reappears every 70miles

3. The Check Engine Light comes back on after I reset it

Q: OBD not working

Hi there. If the OBD port is not working then most of the time this is caused by a loss of power to the plug. The fuse to the plug needs to be checked first to see if it is...

Q: Q: Engine oil leak

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2007 Mercury Mountaineer. This is a fairly common issue on many cars. Your car is equipped with a V-8 motor which has two separate "sides" of the motor where the cylinder heads...

Q: Engine stumbles around 3000 RPM.

Hi there. The engine could be stumbling for the coil pack or distributor may not be functioning correctly. As the coil pack or distributor gets old, the parts tend to become weak and is not able to send an electrical...