Q: The Check Engine Light comes back on after I reset it

Engine light stays on .I reset it it won't go off..reappears every 70miles

Q: Check engine light on 1998 Audi A4

Any good mechanic can check them out. Here's the problem that you've got though--when there's a linking error, either the nanoport isn't working right because one of the pins is bent or there's wiring short somewhere in the computer system...

Q: Where is the transmission module located in a 1999 Mercury Villager minivan?

Hi, thanks for your question! For your vehicle, the transmission module should be to the right side of the steering column, under the dash.

Q: Trouble code P2015. I don't know how to fix it.

The intake manifold runner control is a system that controls amount of air entering the engine, by way of valves in each intake manifold runner. They are linked together as 4 per side, bank 1 and bank 2. The control...