Q: The Check Engine Light comes back on after I reset it

Engine light stays on .I reset it it won't go off..reappears every 70miles

3. The Check Engine Light comes back on after I reset it

Q: Opinion on car theft through OBD port

Not really. A lot of it is just scam you know. People aren't stealing by plugging it in your car. First, they have to get in to begin with. The only time something like that happens is with high-end stuff...

Q: will a 2002 ford tarus passenger airbag fit a 02 murcury sable?

Airbags removed from in service or junk vehicles, that is undeployed but nevertheless "used" airbags, are NOT recommended and, indeed, in certain jurisdictions such as New York it is illegal to sell such used airbags. The only acceptable and safe...

Q: Coolant temperature sensor issue

If the vehicle is not overheating and the check engine light is NOT "flashing", and there are no other outward indications of the engine malfunctioning, it is safe to drive the car until it is convenient for you to request...