Q: The Check Engine Light comes back on after I reset it

Engine light stays on .I reset it it won't go off..reappears every 70miles

Q: Serpentine belt, froze ac compressor

It is possible to bypass the compressor by removing the old compressor and installing a compressor bypass pulley. The pulley will bolt in the same location as the compressor. You may want to have the compressor pulley checked to see...

Q: Code P0011

Trouble code P0011 points to an issue in the engines variable valve timing system. The solenoid responsible for altering the valve adjustment may have become dirty or failed and is stuck in a position better suited for a warm engine....

Q: Check engine light is on - 2011 Nissan Altima

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2011 Nissan Altima. It's hard to say exactly what the shop you spoke with quoted you for, or where they were getting their parts and labor estimates from. Usually the parts are...