Q: The Check Engine Light comes back on after I reset it

Engine light stays on .I reset it it won't go off..reappears every 70miles

Q: Knock sensor 1

Hello there. The knock sensor code can have various causes on your 2004 Chevrolet Silverado. The knock sensor circuit low, bank 1 code is telling us that the knock sensor in bank 1 that it has low circuit voltage. This...

Q: After driving like for 10 to 15 min my 1999 mercury Sable starts a high pitched whistling noise but only when my foot is off the g

It's probably an air or vacuum leak. When your foot is off the gas, at idle engine vacuum is higher which would draw in more air if there is a leak, perhaps enough to create such a noise. There's a...

Q: Check Engine Light is on with the P0451 code

Hi there: Unplugging the fuel tank pressure system would unleash an entirely different set of problems - mainly the truck wouldn't start. This error code typically indicates that the EVAP vent solenoid is damaged or faulty, which creates excess pressure...