Q: The Check Engine Light comes back on after I reset it

Engine light stays on .I reset it it won't go off..reappears every 70miles

3. The Check Engine Light comes back on after I reset it

Q: OBD-II failed for smog check

Unfortunately without more information as to why your Toyota Corolla did not pass the emissions test, it is difficult to determine the cause for the failed smog check. Provided that the ODB2 port itself has power and is allowing the...

Q: Battery dying but immediately recharging.

It is possible that at some point a larger fuse than what the Vehicle Manufacturer recommends was installed in the charging system portion of the fuse box. I would recommend making sure all fuses related to the battery and alternator...

Q: Why do I have a p0016 trouble code?

The cause for a p0016 trouble code could be normally be tracked to one of two areas. The code is set when the computer does not see synchronized information being received from the cam and crank sensors. It will be...