Q: Q: Slipping

When I go to start my car for the first time of the day it will run fine for about 10 to 15 minutes ( basically when the car is completely warm) and then when I come to a complete stop and go to take off the car will stall like the transmission is slipping in first and second gear and then will drive perfectly fine. It does not do it at every stop but it does it a lot when the car is warm and it also slips sometimes when making a turn but not all the time. Sometimes when I put the car in reverse it might make a quick grinding noise then goes away. It drives perfectly fine on the highway or if I haven't had to stop for a little while. Had transmission rebuilt and new spark plug#5 and ignition coil #5. Took it to the dealer many of times and they always say they don't feel the problem or that there are no codes being shown. I have no check engine lights or codes showing but there is a major problem. Also when car is completely warm when I try to brake it will jerk forward then stop.

It seems as if the transmission rebuild did not go as planned. I would recommend taking the vehicle to the place that rebuild the transmission initially, and then ask them to see if anything they did may have caused the issue. It’s possible that you could get this repaired under warranty.