Q: My husband replaced the water pump in our 1996 toyota corolla but it is still leaking! Why or what should he do?

My husband replaced the water pump on our 1996 toyota corolla but its still leaking! Why or what should he do?

There are only two reasons the water pump will leak after installing a new one. First the gasket was not cleaned off from engine side good and is not sealing at new gasket or new O-rings were not used. the last thing is a defective water pump seal or it was not torques correctly.

3. My husband replaced the water pump in our 1996 toyota corolla but it is still leaking! Why or what should he do?