Q: AC clutch making squealing noise

AC compressor making noise squealing. 3 compressors have been installed all making the same noise. Practically everything has been changing the AC system except for the lines. I noticed the clutch work fine after the third compressor was installed and after it got warm the clutch started to move slowly and making noise as you accelerate

Of course, make sure the oil and refrigerant charge are correct. Too much of either will create an excessive load on the compressor. Also, check the operating pressures to see if they are within an acceptable range. Check belt alignment and tension. If all of the pulleys driven by the serpentine belt are not aligned in a plane and/or the belt tension is insufficient you will get noise. Also, check ALL the pulley bearings for turning ease because if one is binding that will affect the entire system of pulleys, and all accessories, driven by the belt. If you are using a rebuilt compressor and it is truly defective, try a different vendor. If you desire that a certified Mechanic from YourMechanic resolve this for your during an a/c compressor inspection, please call to schedule a mobile visit.

3. AC clutch making squealing noise