Q: Multiple trouble codes, no spark, no start.

I have done a 1997 3.4 motor swap into my 1995 Toyota 4runner, had a wiring harness made by toy only swaps, got everything plugged in, motor cranks, has fuel but no spark. It is showing several trouble codes po 110, 100,115,120,335,340,758,773, the 758 and the 773 are to be expected because I am using an automatic ecu but had it repined to work with the manual trans or so I was told. I am not a mechanic nor do I claim to be but I know everything is plugged in and have verified that there is power to the coils, maf, injectors, igniter has power and is good, has fuel and my grounds are good, should I take the time to check each signal or assume the ecu or wiring harness is not doing what it should, any help would be appreciated.

A: You are getting codes to each and every maj...

You are getting codes to each and every major sensor on the engine that is needed to run your motor. You either have a major malfunction with the ECU or a problem with the harness not being wired correctly. You will need to make sure that each wire, from each and every sensor input and computer output, is going to the correct pin in the harness connector to the ECM. You may need to ensure that the power and grounds from the vehicle to the new harness are the same on the 1995 and 1997 model. This is a pretty major job, it would take a mechanic hours to verify each and every connection. I'd suggest getting some help from a certified technician who can perform the necessary checks to diagnose the trouble codes and ensure that the motor operates properly.