Q: Have e320 2000 Mercedes Benz getting code p1491 and check engine light on.

The check engine light is on and code saying High Refrigr Air Pressure

This code is related to the pressure in the AC system and suggests that it is too high. When this happens it is usually a result of some kind of blockage in the system. There is also a pressure sensor located usually on the side of the radiator that when faulty can also cause this code to register. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair.

• Have e320 2000 Mercedes Benz getting code p1491 and check engine light on.