Q: My 2004 lincoln aviator reduced engine power light comes on

My reduced engine power light is on

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle needs to be scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes. When you have any type of warning light, this should be your first step. It will let you know what issues the computer has detected which triggered the warning light. It helps to narrow down the possible causes of the error, and cuts down on the amount of testing that will need to be done. You may be having electrical issues, fuel or spark problems, or an air flow issue. See your local parts store, or seek help from a technician to have the vehicle scanned. Take any further testing needed from there. Contact our service department to schedule an appointment with our technicians at your home or office.

3. My 2004 lincoln aviator reduced engine power light comes on