Q: I am trying to locate the electronic flasher module 2012 Ford Fusion

asked by on February 03, 2017

I installed 2 led brake lights in my 2012 fusion and now the turn signals blink too fast I need to replace the electronic flasher relay with one that will work with LEDs.

Hazard / Turn Signal Flasher Replacement $92.05 - $264.35 Get a Quote

Hello - the flasher unit (turn signal/hazard warning flasher) itself is a blue plastic cube (golf ball size) located behind the the "knee panel" just to the left of the steering column. Visually identification is easy (bright blue). Should you wish for assistance however, I recommend a turn signal flasher replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and replace this component.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr