Q: Blew bunch white smoke and radiator drained

Drove about 6 miles, noticed white smoke rolling out of exhaust. Pulled over and checked radiator Cuz water was leaking out of exhaust, need to know if it's for sure head gaskets or possibly just the intake gasket

White smoke and water out of the exhaust can be caused by either the intake of head gaskets. The intake will have to be removed whether to replace the intake gasket or the head gaskets so it will be part of the repair regardless. Usually if a head gasket is leaking, it can leak pressure into the cooling system. So you can get rapid pressurization, bubbling of the coolant, or just continually blowing it out.

If you’d like to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified professional can come diagnose the smoke firsthand and suggest what needs to be done from there.