Q: Where is the TPMS module located. I know there is a device in each tire but where is the main module? Thank you

asked by on October 06, 2016

Where is the TPMS module located. I know there is a device in each tire but where is the main module? Thank you

Hi, thanks for writing in. I’m not 100% certain for the 2013 Dodge Dart Turbo, but most of the late model Dodge sedans have the TPMS module located under the dashboard on the driver side, near the main fuse box. Most sensor modules are stored in this area of the vehicle for easy access for the dealer to plug into. If this information doesn’t help you find it, you may want to purchase the service manual for your Dart.