Valve cover gasket 2012 Ford F-150 gaskets f-150 ford 20...

Q: Valve cover gasket 2012 Ford F-150

asked by on February 03, 2017

Where do I find instructions on how to replace valve cover gasket for 2012 Ford F-150 v6 ecoboost?

Hi - Here at YourMechanic, click here for guidance on how to make this repair. There are many other aftermarket sources for information on how to replace valve cover gaskets: the factory Ford Service Manuals, vendors of aftermarket service manuals such as Bentley, Chiltons, Helm, and others. Internet forums such as f150forum.com, f150ecoboost.com, etc are also rich sources of "How-To" information on this truck favorite. For assistance, I recommend a valve cover gasket replacement service performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.