Q: Valve cover gasket 2012 Ford F-150

Where do I find instructions on how to replace valve cover gasket for 2012 Ford F-150 v6 ecoboost?

Hi - Here at YourMechanic, click here for guidance on how to make this repair. There are many other aftermarket sources for information on how to replace valve cover gaskets: the factory Ford Service Manuals, vendors of aftermarket service manuals such as Bentley, Chiltons, Helm, and others. Internet forums such as f150forum.com, f150ecoboost.com, etc are also rich sources of "How-To" information on this truck favorite. For assistance, I recommend a valve cover gasket replacement service performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Valve cover gasket 2012 Ford F-150