Q: Q: Car wont start or crank

Hi im having trouble starting my car 1991 honda accord , when i turn the key it makes 2 clicking noise that sound electrical i replaced the starter and the battery an im still having issues could it be my main relay switch????

If the starter is not functioning, the electrical fault could be in any component, or wiring segment, in the starter circuit. No one component is any more likely than another and thus the standard practice is to simply trace the circuit from the power source (the battery) to the load (the starter). Typically this is done in a systematic fashion using the factory wiring diagram. If you follow that procedure, there is a 100% guarantee you will pinpoint the interruption in the circuit, which interruption can, again, be due to faults in a variety of discrete components in that particular circuit. If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a no start diagnostic and the mechanic will promptly get your car running. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Q: Car wont start or crank