Q: I just did a pre-purchase diagnostic on a 2010 LR2 with 106.5k miles, which turned up no problems except "seepage" between the mot

I just did a pre-purchase diagnostic on a 2010 LR2 with 106.5k miles, which turned up no problems except "seepage" between the motor and transmission. It was dry and covered with dust. My spouse says a firm "no," I want to give it a closer look. So Shaun, can this marriage be saved? Is it worthwhile trying to track the source of the seepage or is it a bad enough sign that we should agree to walk away?

Hi there. I haven’t laughed this hard in a while....thanks for the "can this marriage be saved" line. But, your spouse does have a point. A Land Rover with any indication of seepage or a seal being damaged is a recipe for disaster and major repairs coming sooner rather than later. If you’re going to spend money on this type of vehicle, I’d make sure it’s 100% as there are plenty fish in the sea.

3. I just did a pre-purchase diagnostic on a 2010 LR2 with 106.5k miles, which turned up no problems except "seepage" between the mot