Q: Clutch doesn't work

The clutch in our Focus doesn't work. Someone told us we need a new master cylinder and slave.

Clutch is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The clutch master cylinder supplies pressure from your foot to the clutch slave cylinder. A fluid leak at the master or the slave cylinders would indicate the problem. I would recommend inspecting the fluid level and adjustment. A fluid bleeding procedure may need to be performed afterwards. Dependent upon driving habits and replacement history, a clutch disc set should last up to 150,000 miles. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic can assist you in diagnosis and repair of your clutch.