Q: In this case - which parts should be changed first (CV axles ,wheel bearing ,calipers ) to solve the problem? 2009 Kia Optima

in this case which parts should be changed first (CV axles ,wheel bearing ,calipers ) to solve the problem

Hi - we need a bit more information to know how to prioritize these possible repairs. A roaring noise while driving would evidence wheel bearing issues. Pulling to one side or the other would indicate a brake caliper issue. Squealing, or worse - metallic grinding noises, would indicate worn out brake pads. And vibration, especially under acceleration, would indicate a CV joint or axle issue. Please provide a bit more symptom information, and we are happy to provide suggestions or guidance. I recommend a brake, steering and suspension inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• In this case - which parts should be changed first (CV axles ,wheel bearing ,calipers ) to solve the problem? 2009 Kia Optima