Q: In this case - which parts should be changed first (CV axles ,wheel bearing ,calipers ) to solve the problem? 2009 Kia Optima

in this case which parts should be changed first (CV axles ,wheel bearing ,calipers ) to solve the problem

Hi - we need a bit more information to know how to prioritize these possible repairs. A roaring noise while driving would evidence wheel bearing issues. Pulling to one side or the other would indicate a brake caliper issue. Squealing, or worse - metallic grinding noises, would indicate worn out brake pads. And vibration, especially under acceleration, would indicate a CV joint or axle issue. Please provide a bit more symptom information, and we are happy to provide suggestions or guidance. I recommend a brake, steering and suspension inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. In this case - which parts should be changed first (CV axles ,wheel bearing ,calipers ) to solve the problem? 2009 Kia Optima