Q: I still need help. I have a 1997 Chevy k1500 truck. I still won't stop. Can you please help?I I had it put on a code reader and no

asked by on October 23, 2016

Tell you please help me?

Hello - to respond to your email question, we need a little more information regarding the problem with stopping your vehicle, and what work might have already been done. Since this is obviously a huge safety issue, perhaps an inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, like YourMechanic, who can come to your location to inspect your truck, would be helpful. If so, I would recommend having a Brake Safety Inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.