Q: I'm looking to buy replacement motor mounts. How many of the front and rear do I need? 2004 Nissan Sentra

I need to purchase new motor and transmission mounts, but I am unsure of how many of each I should get

Engine Mount Replacement $112.84 - $1607.30 Get a Quote

Hello - there are a total of 4 motor/transmission mounts. Given the transverse mounting of the engine/transmission, there are ambiguities in "front", "rear" and so on. As a consequence, parts manufacturers are offering them as a set. Replacement is best done as a complete set once 1 fails, since the others are stressed, and fail quickly. I would recommend a motor and transmission mount replacement for all 4 mounts by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.