Q: I'm looking to buy replacement motor mounts. How many of the front and rear do I need? 2004 Nissan Sentra

I need to purchase new motor and transmission mounts, but I am unsure of how many of each I should get

Hello - there are a total of 4 motor/transmission mounts. Given the transverse mounting of the engine/transmission, there are ambiguities in "front", "rear" and so on. As a consequence, parts manufacturers are offering them as a set. Replacement is best done as a complete set once 1 fails, since the others are stressed, and fail quickly. I would recommend a motor and transmission mount replacement for all 4 mounts by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. I'm looking to buy replacement motor mounts. How many of the front and rear do I need? 2004 Nissan Sentra