Q: Car idles and stalls; scan shows P0137

When my car idles and it's warm, it stalls. When I scanned it, P0137 code showed low voltage o2 sensor 1 of 2. So, I replaced all 4 of the o2 sensors, but it is still stalling! What do you recommend that I do next?

This engine has had many technical bulletins for stalling or idling rough and most called for the engine control module (ECM) to be reprogrammed.

I recommend having the engine scanned to check for any codes, the engine checked for vacuum leaks or air inlet tube leaks.

Check the mass airflow (MAF) sensor for contamination from an aftermarket oil type air filter and cleaned as needed.

Have the fuel injectors cleaned if needed and then have the computer reprogrammed to the latest calibration.

3. Car idles and stalls; scan shows P0137