Q: Cranks but will not start

I have a 2003 Chevy Malibu that i took out of storage after 4 years. Drained fuel tank and added fresh fuel. Tried to start car, would crank, but no start. The car is getting fuel { fuel pump pressure is 52 lbs with key on}. Checked for spark on no. 2 cyl. no spark, but have not checked any of the connectors on the coil packs yet. The manual also says too check fuses { which ones.}. The car was running fine before i took the battery out and put it in storage

As you already know, I would suggest testing the coil packs for spark. Try also checking the crank position sensor to be sure it is working properly. When these go bad they can often cause the coils to not produce any power to the plug wires. If you’re unable to pinpoint the issue yourself, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home and diagnose your starting issue firsthand.